McDonald’s presents it’s every dish with a charming love to express food priority and quality. When it comes to health we never compromise with our diet. Here presents a perfect combination of Mcdonald’s chicken and greens in the form of artisan grilled chicken.
This is made with white meat chicken fillet and doesn’t contain any artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. Most important is the seasoning which is perfect with ingredients like salt, garlic powder, and parsley. This is further layered with savory black beans, roasted corn and tomatoes, and poblano peppers. To make this more delighted cheddar and jack cheeses are sprinkled over it.
Other than that are added chili lime tortilla strips and cilantro. All at the top of it is crisp chopped romaine, baby spinach, baby kale lettuce, and ribbon cut carrots and this is served with Newman’s own southwest dressings. The complete combination makes up 330 calories.
Ingredients that Make it Amazing
The complete dish of salad mix is made with different stuffs that are like:-
- Salad blend: Combines a good number of herbs and greens like romaine lettuce, baby spinach, carrots, baby kale, Lolla Rossa lettuce, red leaf lettuce, red oak lettuce, red tango lettuce, red romaine lettuce, red butter lettuce, and many more greens that is added accordingly.
- Artisan grilled chicken fillet: This contains boneless skinless chicken breast with rib meat, water, salt; sugar according to taste, garlic powder, lemon juice concentrate, honey onion powder, natural flavor, dried vinegar, rice starch, the following is marinated properly and kept for 20 minutes in the freezer. Next, it’s grilled with clarified butter.
- Southwest vegetable blend: This contains roasted corn, black beans, roasted tomatoes, poblano pepper, lime juice made by adding lime juice concentrate, lime oil with water, and cilantro.
- Cilantro lime glaze: This interesting glaze is made by mixing corn syrup solids, high fructose corn syrup, distilled vinegar, olive oil, soybean oil, freeze-dried orange juice concentrate with water. Contains 1 or 2 %of salt, freeze-dried lime juice concentrate, cilantro, xanthan gum, preservatives like sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate, garlic powder, spice, propylene glycol alginate, onion powder, citric acid.
- Shredded cheddar/jack cheese: The cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, potato starch, corn starch, dextrose, powdered cellulose which would prevent caking, calcium sulfate, natamycin, and enzymes.
- Chili lime tortilla strips: The tortilla strips are made from corn, vegetable oil, salt, maltodextrin, sugar, dried tomato, dextrose, spices, onion powder, green bell pepper powder, citric acid, autolyzed yeast extract, malic acid, paprika extract, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, natural flavor, lemon extract, and spice extractives.
Over these are sprinkled grill seasoning which contains salt and pepper.
The complete salad delight is of 330 calories from which the total fat content is 11 grms and total carbohydrate is 26 grms and protein is 33 grms.
Moving forward to the fat contents, the saturated fat is 4 grams but no trans fat. Cholesterol content is 100 mg and vitamin content is 3% DV. Total sugars are 9 grams and no potassium, but the dietary fiber is 6 grams. The calcium content is 20 % DV and iron content is 15 %. The sodium content is around 1010 mg.
This salad delight from Mac Donald’s is a great combination of dietary components and can be taken for breakfast and lunch. This is really one pack of food for great health.