Rare Combination of Salad yet Healthy and Delicious:
The buttermilk loaded southwest buttermilk crispy chicken salad is made with all-white meat chicken and no added colors. It’s a southwest salad layered with savory black beans, roasted corn and tomatoes, and poblano peppers. This is sprinkled with cheddar and jack cheese, chili lime tortilla strips, and cilantro. On the top is loaded the crisp chopped romaine, baby spinach, baby kale, red leaf lettuce, and ribbon cut carrots. Added to that it’s served with Newman’s own southwest dressing. This makes around 500 calories.
Ingredients Winning Heart in This
There are a lot more ingredients added to make this a healthy and delicious dish from Mac Donald’s. The ingredients are like buttermilk crispy chicken fillet, salad blend, southwest vegetable blend, cilantro lime glaze, shredded cheddar/ jack cheese, and the chili lime tortilla strips and cilantro. This is topped with crisp chopped romaine, baby spinach, baby kale, red leaf lettuce, and ribbon cut carrots. This is served with Newman’s own southwest dressing.
Ingredients Love to Add On
To make this delight Mac Donald’s have tried to mix a lot of healthy and excellently tasting elements. These are buttermilk crispy chicken fillet, salad blend, south west vegetable blend, cilantro lime glaze, shredded cheddar/ jack cheese and chili lime tortilla strip.
Looking at the summary of the nutrition, the complete dish is 500 calories from which it bears 25 grams of total fat, 44 grams of total carbs, and 27 grams of protein. Moving to the micro and macronutrients like calcium 20 % DV, the iron of 15 % DV, dietary fibers of 6 grams or 26% DV, saturated fat of 6 grams, no trans fat, total sugar of 9 grams, cholesterol of 65mg, sodium of 950 mg, no vitamin D, the iron of 15 % DV and potassium of 85 % DV.
Ingredients and Allergens
This contains best of components like:-
- Buttermilk crispy chicken fillet is made from chicken breast fillets loaded with meat. This is coated with wheat flour, bread crumbs, potato starch, buttermilk, salt, citric acid, rice starch, palm oil, corn starch, rice flour, yellow corn flour, natural flavors, spices, baking soda, sugar, garlic powder, xanthan gum and maltodextrin that is mixed together and water is added to coat these properly and keep it to coat the stuff well. Then it’s fried in vegetable oil.
- Salad blend is another stuff added to the salad. These are a variety of salad leaves like romaine lettuce, baby spinach, carrots, baby kale, Lolla Rossa lettuce, red leaf lettuce, red oak lettuce, red tango lettuce, red romaine lettuce, red butter lettuce, and many other kinds of salad leaves.
- The very authentic southwest vegetable blend contains roasted corn, black beans, roasted tomato, poblano pepper, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Cilantro lime glaze; which is made from water, solid corn syrup, distilled vinegar, olive oil, soybean oil, freeze-dried orange juice concentrate, 2% or less than that of salt, freeze-dried lime juice concentrate, cilantro, xanthan gum, preservatives, garlic powder, spices, propylene glycol alginate, onion powder, and citric acid.
- Shredded cheddar and jack cheese combined with potato starch, corn starch, dextrose, powdered cellulose to prevent caking, calcium sulfate, natamycin, and enzymes.
- The best part is the chili lime tortilla strips which are made from corn, vegetable oil, salt, maltodextrin, sugar, dried tomato, dextrose, spices, onion powder, green bell pepper powder, citric acid, autolyzed yeast extract, malic acid, paprika extract, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, natural flavor, lemon extract, and spice extractive.
This is healthy and delicious to make the best day out.