Participate in McDVOICE Survey by visiting www.mcdvoice.com official website. There are few steps away to taking McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey.
McDonald’s trust the customers and they trust them. For that reason McDonalds brings here the McDVOICE survey. This is a unique kind of survey format designed for our clients at www.mcdvoice.com for the purpose to know customer satisfaction and grow better with every single survey process.
This survey is going to help with development of McDonald’s customer service and menus and the vouchers provided would help with enjoying meals on next visit to the store.
Requirements to Joining in the McDonald’s Survey
Though it’s an open survey, still everyone is not eligible for participate in the survey. There are some specific requirements that need to be fulfilled for joining the customer satisfaction survey at the mcdvoice.com. These are the requirements introduced to avoid any kind of dishonest feedback and only to receive the honest of feedback from genuine customers. This is important for us as we are going to help McDonalds improve their quality of food, services and many other stuffs relating to it. Even the customers can share their feedback with us and for that they need to check out the requirements like:-
- The customers must have the McDonalds purchase receipt bill with survey code printed on it.
- The customer must have high speed internet connection which is a must.
- The person must speak and understand English or Spanish language.
- Must be of 18 years or above that to take part in the survey.
- Must participate in the survey within 30 days of their last visit to the McDonalds restaurant.
- It’s a onetime participation programme as per valid purchase receipt.
It’s important to fulfill all of the above requirements and must be ready to follow the rules. They just enter to the www.mcdvoice.com survey and share your honest feedback to win exciting offers.
McDVOICE Survey @ www.mcdvoice.com
Entering the McDonald’s survey is quite simple and there is nothing to get confused with it.
- First move to the web browser on the system and enter www.mcdvoice.com in the address bar and then press ENTER on the key board.
- Once the survey site opens up, find the 26 digit survey code present on the bill receipt and then enter it on the site.
- Click on the “start” button and then start the survey process.
- You will be asked questions on taste of food that you bought and even about the quality of the food, temperature and how fast did you receive the service. It is important that you survey all about them and then review all of them by selecting the radio button that will be present on the display screen.
- Click on ‘next’ and then you will be asked to visit the McDonald’s branch and the behavior of the stuff present there.
- Next answer the questions honestly and tick on the appropriate parameters that are asked in the survey. It’s important to try your hands on all questions.
- After completing the survey it is going to show an acknowledgement on your screen and you are going to get an email confirmation immediately.
- After the survey is completed, you will receive the buy one get one free offer coupon code. It’s important to note down the coupon code and use it next time when you visit the outlet.
The McDonald’s store is providing rewards to the all members appearing the survey. This would demonstrate their gratitude as well as would inspire the consumers to take the survey. Once completed the survey, it’s obvious that the customer is going to have confirmation code for an exclusive deal at the McDonalds restaurant in next visit. Validation code works like a McDonalds coupon and it is must that you should be present the McDonald’s fast food company’s authentication code. This is going to help with demanding free food or sandwich. One thing the customer must remember is, the bidding period shifts periodically but the customers can get the McDonald coupon which is eligible for free McDonald menu item. It’s must that you will receive your McDonald’s receipt after finishing the questionnaire.